Wednesday 30 May 2007

Groovyaxeman

I like to introduce to many visitor of this website my good friend Groovyaxeman.

Groovyaxeman is not real name, but he ask I not name for real because he will finish in prison!

So, I ask him choose name, and he choose Groovyaxeman.

Groovyaxeman done many crazy thing and many funny with animals and chick. He is good friend because we have many good time, but I angry when he kiss my sister.

He have black hairs long in back, and leather pant.

One, he walk with me to shop for purchase liquids, and three man on street laugh and give us names and say we are "bög", which mean we like kiss man, and "mammaknullare" which mean we like kiss Mother.

I suggest at Groovyaxeman that we runs, but Groovyaxeman stop and make finger sign to man. Then we runs!!!!

May that I tell you more such story of Groovyaxeman in other time.

No comments: