Friday 25 May 2007

Which chick I like

Many people at this website ask which chick I like. True I like many chick!

Is not a certain brand I like, but I like chick with hairs (not on face or leg or arm!) sure. I have kiss girl with white hairs and black hairs.

List some chick I like are: Pamela Anderson Lee, Gayle (or Gillian) Blakeney, Dennis Rodman.

But most chick I like is Susanna Hasselhoff, from rock group The Bangle (and solo work sure):

She very old now, but I still kiss her! But I not sure where she live.

3 comments:

Torsten Cool said...

Susanna Hasselhoff is sexy!

Anonymous said...

It's Susanna HOFFS.
Hasselhoff is teh Knight Rider.
:D hee hee
Susanna's chest is also less hairy.
Have fun & mung beans,
Luv Duck.

Anonymous said...

ps: You'll have a hard time finding Stefan Dennis in the UK.. considering Neighbours is an Aussie show, and Dennis lives in Australia. :D
Have fun & mung beans,
Luv Duck.